Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE zombie characters
11-22-2009, 01:09 PM
LNoE zombie characters
Sorry if this was already asked or spoke of: Who made the zombie versions to the hero characters for LNoE? and how? I gotta get my hands on some of those.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2009, 10:33 AM
RE: LNoE zombie characters
deadandwalking Wrote:Sorry if this was already asked or spoke of: Who made the zombie versions to the hero characters for LNoE? and how? I gotta get my hands on some of those.

Hmm... Cant remember who did it, but it was done by buying an alternate set of the heroes, chopping them up and gluing them together in new and interesting ways. They look great imo Watchmen02

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
11-24-2009, 10:51 PM
I did a couple based on existing zombies.I know somebody did with an additional set but I was kinda cheap...LOL
I only need to finish of 3 more figs and I have a complete set of zombie heros.here is just the start of what I did maybe I can upload some finished pics later on.the finished pics have blood splatters.
[Image: lastnightpics237.jpg]
[Image: lastnightpics238.jpg]
11-24-2009, 11:07 PM
nice job.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-25-2009, 11:29 PM
Whoa...! Those really are nice...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
11-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Very nice zombies!

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]