Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SOTF cards - reshuffle or limited?
01-21-2013, 01:33 AM
SOTF cards - reshuffle or limited?
What happens when unique items, survival tactics or grave weapons cards once they run out.. do they get re-shuffled (like zombie deck) or are they finished with for that game (like hero deck)? Cant find anything about running out in the rulebook.

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 01:54 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: SOTF cards - reshuffle or limited?
(01-21-2013 01:33 AM)labrys Wrote:  What happens when unique items, survival tactics or grave weapons cards once they run out.. do they get re-shuffled (like zombie deck) or are they finished with for that game (like hero deck)? Cant find anything about running out in the rulebook.

Unique Items and Survival Tactics decks are never reshuffled. The Grave Weapon deck IS reshuffled.
Find all posts by this user
01-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Samuraitrev has it right!
01-21-2013, 02:43 AM
Dang, I barely get to even use them. I was thinking of housing ruling that players can draw three and keep one discarding the rest.
01-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Cheers Samurai! You have to be pretty quick to beat a samurai! Ps do you prefer zombies or hero's?

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2013, 02:29 PM
(01-21-2013 11:34 AM)labrys Wrote:  Cheers Samurai! You have to be pretty quick to beat a samurai! Ps do you prefer zombies or hero's?

No worries. I prefer Zombies. I just love feeding on Hero brains. In my game reports I've worked my way through every scenario as Zombies (complete). Currently as Heroes (almost complete). Up next is Timber Peak game reports...