Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amanda's Hide ability
01-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Amanda's Hide ability
So how does the Hide ability actually work?

Can she roll to avoid each fight if more than 1 zombie is in her square?

Thematically, should this only be possible in a building or does "Hide" also mean duck, dive or evade when avoiding a fight in the open?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Amanda's Hide ability
She can roll to Hide against EVERY zombie that she has to fight.

I have seen her survive many a situation where it looked awfully bleak for her.

My personal favorite Amanda experience was playing Burn 'Em Out. With one pit destroyed and half the team dead, Amanda made a run into the Grocery Store that had Lights out. The other Hero made a run for a different pit as there were only a handful of turns left. Amanda succfully burned out the pit in the freezer, but the other Hero succumbed to the undead forces. Being stuck in deep in the Grocery Store with no source of light and being surrounded by zombies, it was clear that there was no hope for the Heroes to win, just not enough turns to get her out, find an explosive and get to another pit... Game over man, game over.
My ZP looked at me, knowing that he had the game in bag, still wanted the play it out. He wanted the satisfaction of winning by TPK rather than technicality. So, we played it out. In those last few turns, Amanda probably survived against 20ish fight attempts, making it out of the Grocery Store and being the surprising sole survivor of the losing Hero effort.
01-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Each zombie is its own self-contained fight.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2012, 02:46 PM
...Amanda in the cornfield vs zombie hunger... just saying

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05