Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amanda's Hiding
02-28-2011, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2011 04:59 PM by JMun233.)
Amanda's Hiding
so if Amanda is in a space with another hero and a zombie moves in. if she decides to take the fight and hide does the turn end or does the zombie fight the other hero?

Can't save the world??... then prepare for its end.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2011, 07:29 PM
RE: Amanda's Hiding
(02-28-2011 04:58 PM)JMun233 Wrote:  so if Amanda is in a space with another hero and a zombie moves in. if she decides to take the fight and hide does the turn end or does the zombie fight the other hero?

If you choose to pair off Amanda with the zombie and she successfully hides on a 4+ the fight is cancelled. The zombie can't then fight the other hero.

Thematically the zombie's spending his time sniffing around. Moaning and shuffling. While Amanda hides in some closet terrifiedZombie05

Hope that's clear.
02-28-2011, 07:37 PM
it is perfectly clear, the thematic scene helps a lot actually lol... i couldn't figure why it wouldn't attack the other hero but that does make sense,thanks a million

Can't save the world??... then prepare for its end.
03-01-2011, 11:52 AM
It is thematically kinda like the locked door. I always wondered why I couldn't then continue moving in a different direction, but you are supposed to be wasting your time trying to get in.