Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amazing Awesome Artistic and various other A words that are good
01-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Amazing Awesome Artistic and various other A words that are good
I just wanted to make a quick post to say thanks again to everyone who participated in the writing competition and to all of the great staff of these boards for reading and judging the competition.

AND

Thanks most of all to Samurai for putting up the time and money for the prize. I got them in the mail a couple days ago but things at work have been rather insane this past week so I hadn't gotten a chance to pop in here and make a post. I will post some pics when I am not working from my tablet as it is a pain in the ass when it comes to posting pics. Anyway, back to the thanks.

THANKS EVERYONE!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Amazing Awesome Artistic and various other A words that are good
(01-28-2013 11:17 AM)jimbal Wrote:  I just wanted to make a quick post to say thanks again to everyone who participated in the writing competition and to all of the great staff of these boards for reading and judging the competition.

AND

Thanks most of all to Samurai for putting up the time and money for the prize. I got them in the mail a couple days ago but things at work have been rather insane this past week so I hadn't gotten a chance to pop in here and make a post. I will post some pics when I am not working from my tablet as it is a pain in the ass when it comes to posting pics. Anyway, back to the thanks.

THANKS EVERYONE!

No problem mate you deserved it. I'm glad they got there okWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
01-28-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Amazing Awesome Artistic and various other A words that are good
WE WANT PICS! Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user