Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amazon still didnt ship my LNoE!!!!!
08-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Amazon still didnt ship my LNoE!!!!!
what takes them so long!?
Three days now and not even a "shipping soon" notice

Aside from the PDF rules on FF websites is there anything else I can read regarding any advanced rules or expansion set rules anywhere, while Im waiting for my game?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Amazon still didnt ship my LNoE!!!!!
You know, I seem to have noticed for a while now that Amazon has slightly dipped in quality. They used to ship stuff right away, and for a while now, no matter what I order, it seems to take frustratingly long for them to finally ship it. Then again, I think we are all just spoiled and what really isn't THAT long seems long to us these days.

Anybody remember when you used to mail away for something, and it would take so long to come that by the time it came, you had forgotten all about it?

Anyways, that said, I'm pretty sure the rule books are all out there somewhere. Others can probably fill you in on that better. I tend not to go looking for them, as I prefer to wait until I get each expansion to read the actual physical copy.

However, you could do what I did while waiting for my copy of the game (which I put on my birthday list, was hoping I would get, and was glad when I did). I checked out the Flying Frog web site quite a bit. I looked for every YouTube video I could find to watch on Last Night On Earth. I read every review I could find on the game. LOL! I was pretty obsessed for the few months between when our friends introduced us to the game, and when I finally got it for my birthday.

...Then again, now I am EVEN MORE obsessed. LOL! So, from one zombie addict to another, that is my suggestion on a few ways to get your LNOE fix before you copy arrives.
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2012, 09:03 PM
LOL...thanks StayPuft!

I will defintely follow that advice.
Youtube is a great idea Watchmen02
08-08-2012, 10:28 PM
If you are in the U.S. I would shop with Miniaturemarket.com Pretty great prices and the expensive games are quite discounted. I have used them for 2 years
08-08-2012, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 10:59 PM by vikinglad.)
Amazon is lame lately. I ordered a case of shampoo I had been looking for forever, and a day later, they cancelled my order with no explanation or anything. I was peeved, shampoo is nowhere near as cool as LNOE. I feel for you, dude. Zombie23
(08-08-2012 08:38 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Anybody remember when you used to mail away for something, and it would take so long to come that by the time it came, you had forgotten all about it?
Yes! My GI Joe Parachute Kit and my Emperor Palpatine old-school Kenner starwars mail-away only figure. Both of them took like 2 months, and as I was only 7 or so, I had long forgotten about them by the time they arrived.
08-09-2012, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 01:11 AM by samuraitrev.)
I tried to order Timber Peak (preorder) to my weather beaten homeland of the UK. Basically the shipping is the same price as the game (about $48). So I'm going to order it through a UK game store called Travelling Man.

I know my frustration has nothing to do with FFP but double price for a game is even too much for a hopeless LNoE obsessive like meInsane19
08-09-2012, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 02:19 AM by wisdomknight.)
(08-09-2012 01:10 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I tried to order Timber Peak (preorder) to my weather beaten homeland of the UK. Basically the shipping is the same price as the game (about $48). So I'm going to order it through a UK game store called Travelling Man.

I know my frustration has nothing to do with FFP but double price for a game is even too much for a hopeless LNoE obsessive like meInsane19

Thats too bad, International products cost others so much more.

Is there a release date for Timber Peak?
(08-08-2012 10:57 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Amazon is lame lately. I ordered a case of shampoo I had been looking for forever, and a day later, they cancelled my order with no explanation or anything. I was peeved, shampoo is nowhere near as cool as LNOE. I feel for you, dude. Zombie23
(08-08-2012 08:38 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Anybody remember when you used to mail away for something, and it would take so long to come that by the time it came, you had forgotten all about it?
Yes! My GI Joe Parachute Kit and my Emperor Palpatine old-school Kenner starwars mail-away only figure. Both of them took like 2 months, and as I was only 7 or so, I had long forgotten about them by the time they arrived.

I remeber the 8-10 week wait as a kid for Star Wars figure special items

Thats was rough!
(08-08-2012 10:28 PM)phantomninja Wrote:  If you are in the U.S. I would shop with Miniaturemarket.com Pretty great prices and the expensive games are quite discounted. I have used them for 2 years

Ill check Miniaturemarket.com out.
Thank you Phantom
08-09-2012, 02:28 AM
Hi Wisdomknight as far as I know there isn't an official release date but you can preorder it right now on the FFP site.
08-09-2012, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 05:10 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
"I tried to order Timber Peak (preorder) to my weather beaten homeland of the UK. Basically the shipping is the same price as the game (about $48). So I'm going to order it through a UK game store called Travelling Man.

I know my frustration has nothing to do with FFP but double price for a game is even too much for a hopeless LNoE obsessive like me"

Same as you Trev, but probably with Infinity Games.
08-09-2012, 07:23 PM
(08-08-2012 10:57 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Amazon is lame lately. I ordered a case of shampoo I had been looking for forever, and a day later, they cancelled my order with no explanation or anything. I was peeved, shampoo is nowhere near as cool as LNOE. I feel for you, dude. Zombie23

When I was a wee little lad, I always loved the Energizer Bunny. I don't know why, I just thought he was so cool.

Well, I remember one day, a package came to me in the mail. A rather large package. It was addressed to me, my name and address and all, so it wasn't like it was just a coincidental accident.

Upon opening it, it was a full size stuff animal of the Energizer Bunny. He even had actual sunglasses and flips flops, a plush drum, and plastic drum sticks. Even to this day, I DO NOT remember ordering him, mailing away for him, or anything like that. It just kind of came out of nowhere.

So, I guess I must have ordered him (probably some sort of mail away thing where you send in X number of UPCs) and it took so long that I literally completely forgot about it. LOL! Though... the one cool thing about that is it makes your package a complete surprise when you get it. You stop and think "W...wait. What the heck did I even order?"

By the way,

I actually still have that plush Energizer Bunny stored away somewhere.