Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angry Gamers
01-08-2013, 02:28 AM
RE: Angry Gamers
One of our main players (I'd say there are 4 of us, with some other folks who join here & there) is a rabblerouser in the midst of that game. He gets argumentative, aggressive and sometimes downright nasty. Its frustrating.

That said, he seems to lose okay at the end of the game. But mid-game...ugh.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 05:05 AM
(01-08-2013 01:12 AM)jgiff86 Wrote:  I have a friend that calls "bullshit" on almost any time he gets hit when we are playing Super Smash bros for either N64 or Gamecube. It was really annoying at first but now its fun just to show no mercy Watchmen02

Hahaha that's awesome. Next time I shall show him no mercy!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-08-2013, 06:42 AM
I actually enjoy it when players take these games seriously. It makes things all the more exciting. Zombie17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2013, 06:18 PM
(01-08-2013 06:42 AM)Rullys Wrote:  I actually enjoy it when players take these games seriously. It makes things all the more exciting. Zombie17

Especially when you squash them!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-10-2013, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 10:53 AM by Sierra.)
I'll admit I don't take losing very well if it comes to an intense 1v1 game, especially if the winner is a "bad winner", or if I'm in a game where I'm clearly outclassed. Not that I throw a hissy fit, but I might get a little sour. I don't have that problem at all in team games, for whatever reason, or when I'm "DM"-ing games like HeroQuest or Mutant Chronicles and the players win.

So maybe I'm "that guy" Zombie03 But I try to be nice :P
01-10-2013, 09:01 PM
(01-10-2013 10:52 AM)Sierra Wrote:  I'll admit I don't take losing very well if it comes to an intense 1v1 game, especially if the winner is a "bad winner", or if I'm in a game where I'm clearly outclassed. Not that I throw a hissy fit, but I might get a little sour. I don't have that problem at all in team games, for whatever reason, or when I'm "DM"-ing games like HeroQuest or Mutant Chronicles and the players win.

So maybe I'm "that guy" Zombie03 But I try to be nice :P

LOL! Nah, I can kind of understand that, Sierra. It can sometimes really suck if you are playing a game and it seems to feel the need to completely dump on you. That is no fun when one person gets completely crushed and the other gets all the lucky breaks.

That is one of the things I love about Last Night On Earth. Somehow it always seems to go down to the wire, and it always seems like it could be anybody's fight. Even sometimes when one side is having it particularly hard, there are still times when it seems like they could really pull it off.