Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Announcing: usermap!
02-28-2013, 10:42 PM
Exclamation Announcing: usermap!
Hey everyone! Notice that button in the top right there? Click on it.

(Or link here: http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/usermap.php )

We mods begged and groveled at Sarku's feet until he put this extension on the boards for us. Judging from the popularity of the "Where are you?" thread (which this TOTALLY does not replace, but supplements!), we hope you'll enjoy it.

And everyone, thank Sarku.

Instructions: To add your pin, type an address, do a lookup. That adds your pin there. From there, you can drag your pin to place it more precisely. When it's where you want, click OK to save it.

And please remember, this is the Internet. Don't give your precise location unless you're really comfortable with random strangers dropping by, mmkay?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Announcing: usermap!
(02-28-2013 10:42 PM)mqstout Wrote:  And please remember, this is the Internet. Don't give your precise location unless you're really comfortable with random strangers dropping by, mmkay?

Sweet. Insane10

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Nice!
This is great, Sarku!
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2013, 06:28 PM
LOL, I'm feeling kinda lonely being the only one on the south hemisphere (so far, at least!).
03-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Just added mine.

Definitely cool Sarku!
03-01-2013, 08:57 PM
That is awesome! It doesn't seem to work quite properly from my computer at work. But, it is an old piece of junk. LOL! I will have to see if I can login from home to give it a try.