Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My YouTube review of "Stock Up."
02-28-2013, 08:26 PM
My YouTube review of "Stock Up."
(As always, I like to offer the disclaimer that I am not professional actor/videographer/anything like that. I just have a lot of fun doing my videos. I hope others enjoy them as well, but I mainly do them because I have fun.)

I like to do a video about each of the new things I get for my copy of Last Night On Earth. When I post them from time to time, I figure I will post them here just in case anybody wants to check them out. (Though, I definitely understand if you are getting sick of them. LOL!) My video this week was a review of the Stock Up supplement, and the scenario itself.

For those of you who do take time to watch, I want to thank you in advance. There's not really much to my video, I just talk about the scenario, the cards that come with it, and what I thought of the scenario after playing it. If you have a moment, feel free to check it out:

My Video Review of Stock Up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: My YouTube review of "Stock Up."
Grippy McKey... I love it.. Great vid man, I'm going to have to pick that up..

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2013, 03:51 AM
Nice review!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Thank you both so much for checking it out! I always appreciate every last view my videos get. ;-) I know I am never going to be the next big YouTube sensation. LOL! But, I have fun doing my videos, and hope that a few other people enjoy them as well.

(02-28-2013 09:26 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  Grippy McKey... I love it.. Great vid man, I'm going to have to pick that up..

LOL! Wow! I can't believe you actually watched all the way through to the credits. Yeah, I have several different openings and closes (differently themes episodes, one for quick episodes, etc.) and I always put some kind of random goofyness in the credits. ;-)
Find all posts by this user