Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another BGG convert
02-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Another BGG convert
Hi All.

Probably like a few other recent new members I have also discovered this site due to the news on bgg of a full fledged fan expansion to LNOE. After browsing this forum I am very glad I was directed here as I'm sure this community will be a great resource to further my enjoyment of the game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 06:47 PM
RE: Another BGG convert
Welcome, xfiddle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2011, 07:08 PM
same here - just came over from BBG due to the expansion.have made a few characters and a couple of boards, all upladed to bbg
02-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Welcome both of you to our little corner of FFP games. Hope you like what you find guys!
02-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Welcome, there's plenty of stuff here and plenty of cool folks.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-05-2011, 11:34 PM
(02-05-2011 05:54 PM)xfiddle Wrote:  Hi All.

Probably like a few other recent new members I have also discovered this site due to the news on bgg of a full fledged fan expansion to LNOE. After browsing this forum I am very glad I was directed here as I'm sure this community will be a great resource to further my enjoyment of the game.

Glad to see I'm not the lone stranger who is walking around (looking the gallery) marveling at all of the fantastic contributions people have made with my jaw hanging open.

Oh yeah, I remember now why I didn't start posting around here. If I earn the ability to download from this site, then I will need an intervention.

Zombie11

Watchmen02

Mark
02-05-2011, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 11:39 PM by D153453D.)
Rehab isn't so bad.Zombie24

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-05-2011, 11:42 PM
(02-05-2011 11:39 PM)D153453D Wrote:  Rehab isn't so bad.Zombie24

Yeah. I hear you get to play board games if you're "good". Watchmen02

Mark
02-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Welcome Aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have a wonderful time.
02-08-2011, 02:25 PM
(02-05-2011 05:54 PM)xfiddle Wrote:  Hi All.

just found it myself, this place looks great