Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I now have SotF
02-13-2013, 01:51 PM
I now have SotF
Need to save up for the next one now, maybe HP1 or even ToE TC, or by the time I've saved up the new FANG expansion might be out Watchmen02

Too much choice and not enough money
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: I now have SotF
(02-13-2013 01:51 PM)spirit Wrote:  Need to save up for the next one now, maybe HP1 or even ToE TC, or by the time I've saved up the new FANG expansion might be out Watchmen02

Too much choice and not enough money

I hear ya! LOL! Imagine how I feel. I want to go rush out and buy everything, but I'm trying to pace myself to spread out the enjoyment of the game, and of the collection. LOL! It is so hard, though, because I'm so obsessed with this game I just want everything right NOW! ;-)

But, I've always been a bit of a collector at heart. So to me, half the fun with something like this is in the actual collecting. Hence why I like to do it over time. Doesn't make it any easier to not just go out and get everything, though. LOL! Half of me is still screaming in my head "Want! Want!!! WANT!!!"
Find all posts by this user
02-13-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: I now have SotF
I got rid of the rest of my magic cards and some of my 2nd and 3rd edition D&D to get SOTF, TP, Grave minis and other minis and paints... Addiction level HIGH!! Still looking for GH even tho I've got no money for it

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user