Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Amiga 500 fans out there?
07-12-2012, 07:00 AM
Any Amiga 500 fans out there?
Although my first computer was a C64, the A500 holds a special place in my heart. Man, the games we played on this baby they are like 10 times better than any game released on any other platform...

Alas, my old A500 is now long gone and it's time to clear the inventory.

If anyone in here at TZG is an A500 fan and still play a few games now and again, you can have any of my last two games for free. All I'm asking in return is for you to pay the postage charge.

I'm in Denmark FYI.

The games offered:

- Dune (1992)
- Might and Magic III (1991) Please note this game requires an external Floppy Disk Drive to run!!

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 09:46 AM by Emp.)
RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there?
My friend had an amiga 500 and I used to have a 600.
He later upgraded to the 1200
So yes, a fan right here.
I too still have some games laying around here but unfortunatly no more Amiga.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
07-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Wow... Dune! Unfortunately, no Amiga here too...
My 'first' computer was a Apple II. (Back in '89... I was just four!)
Find all posts by this user
07-12-2012, 05:02 PM
I always wanted an Amiga but I ended up with an Atari ST. My favourite game was Maddog Williams (no ones ever heard of it but it was like Monkey Island) It can now be downloaded for free.
07-13-2012, 04:47 AM
(07-12-2012 05:02 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I always wanted an Amiga but I ended up with an Atari ST. My favourite game was Maddog Williams (no ones ever heard of it but it was like Monkey Island) It can now be downloaded for free.

Then it must be an awesome game.
An Amiga emulator is available for free as well as loads of games - so the dream still lives Watchmen02

07-13-2012, 08:21 AM
my amiga is still working, although without the original monitor, i can only mount it on tv which sucks, i also have hundreds of games on it and i agree these games where the best we ever played, it was not the graphics or the sound it was the feeling, the ambition to load, the introductions that were having wonderfull images, in some cases more than just intro(dune is one), I still remember those years and my eyes want to cry from happiness!!
it is a huge chapter to talk on, i will pass on the games since i dont think i will use them, just wanted to agree with scarydk
07-13-2012, 08:34 PM
For me the Amiga and Ataria ST era were the golden years of gaming.
07-14-2012, 06:22 AM
(07-13-2012 08:34 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  For me the Amiga and Ataria ST era were the golden years of gaming.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with good taste Watchmen02 A taste for bytes and bites that is...

07-16-2012, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2012 01:53 PM by argailwall.)
I can not hold to mention my love in Amiga... Moonstone, do you remember this? i have also made a custom Hoodie with the logos and a knight on the back, when winter comes and i get it out i may take a pic snd show you :P
07-16-2012, 03:39 PM
(07-16-2012 01:53 PM)argailwall Wrote:  I can not hold to mention my love in Amiga... Moonstone, do you remember this? i have also made a custom Hoodie with the logos and a knight on the back, when winter comes and i get it out i may take a pic snd show you :P

A Hard Days Knight Watchmen02

A great game in multi-player mode. Remember being teared apart and burned by dragon flames quite a few times Watchmen02

Do share your pics!