Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any fellow Nostalgia Critic fans?
06-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Any fellow Nostalgia Critic fans?
Anybody else here a fan of the Nostalgia Critic? I have been a big Nostalgia Critic fan for a long time now. I love his videos. I always find them hilarious. They are definitely more fun to watch when it is a movie you have seen, but even when it is not, it is still funny.

I love how over the top the character gets in his anger over how stupid movies are. LOL! It is the best when something gets him to REALLY flip out. Plus, from any time we've seen him out of character, he seems like a really cool guy. I always like when that is the case.

Not to mention, a lot of his other skits and stuff are really funny too. I love when they do their big anniversary episodes, and it brings the whole team together and winds up being basically like a movie. A goofy, and intentionally hilariously stupid movie, and I love every minute of it!

Any other fellow Nostalgia Critic fans here on the boards?

Nostalgia Critic on That Guy With The Glasses
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: Any fellow Nostalgia Critic fans?
I stumbled onto the nostalgia critic when he had the war with the angry video game nerd. Been a fan every since. I dont really did a lot of the other people on his site, though I do think the nostalgia chick is ok and obscuras lupa is pretty good. Overall though the nostalgia critic will always make me laugh even if its a movie I havent seen
07-02-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Any fellow Nostalgia Critic fans?
(06-30-2012 01:31 AM)jimbal Wrote:  I stumbled onto the nostalgia critic when he had the war with the angry video game nerd. Been a fan every since. I dont really did a lot of the other people on his site, though I do think the nostalgia chick is ok and obscuras lupa is pretty good. Overall though the nostalgia critic will always make me laugh even if its a movie I havent seen

Yeah, as much as I really hate to say it, I have to kind of agree with you. I have checked out the others on his site here and there. They are all okay, but none of the others are any I feel are a can't miss. I usually check out Nostalgia Chick as well as hers are usually pretty good too. Other than that, not really. Though, I will still check them out from time to time.