Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any fellow YouTubers? (Plus, ever do a video about LNOE?)
07-06-2012, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 08:31 PM by StayPuft.)
Any fellow YouTubers? (Plus, ever do a video about LNOE?)
Does anybody else on the board do their own YouTube videos? If so, have you ever done a video about Last Night On Earth?

I have been doing YouTube videos for a few years now. I always give one small disclaimer when showing people my channel...

I am NOT a professional at all. I just do it for fun. So, I will be the first to admit that my videos are not the best. LOL! They are not the sort of thing that are going to go viral and get tons and tons of views. I just have fun making them.

I kind of think of my YouTube show as being a variety show. Sometimes, I talk about a specific topic, like a movie or TV show I like, or something like that. Sometimes, I literally talk about just a random topic, like something that is a pet peeve of mine, or something random like "Have you ever had a dream within a dream?" Sometimes, I randomly do goofy skits that are more for my own amusement really. LOL! But, I hope others enjoy them as well.

Anyways... long story short (too late, LOL) I wanted to share my channel with you guys. What better video to share with you all first than my review of Last Night On Earth?

My YouTube Review of Last Night On Earth
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: Any fellow YouTubers? (Plus, ever do a video about LNOE?)
Cool review! So are you AKA Nosphyrus?
07-07-2012, 05:36 AM
Excellent review. It looks like you had fun doing this Watchmen02

Never thought about sharing videos on YouTube. Looking at your channel makes me feel kinda intimidated. It's really well done.

Love the category "Autos & vehicles". Seems appropriate since Escape in the truck is an important aspect of the review. Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2012, 02:52 PM
The Pirate is cool...somehow my speakers got disconnected so I only
have video.It's a major project getting to the back of my computer
& it's too damn hot today to try,so I'll check it out later.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-09-2012, 08:07 PM
(07-07-2012 12:56 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Cool review! So are you AKA Nosphyrus?

LOL! Yes. It was a name I randomly made up for a character of mine once. I kind of thought... hmmm... I want him to be kind of like a vampire.... Nosferatu.... pyro is kind of a cool word... Nosphyrus! LOL! That's how I kind of came up with the name.

When I first started doing videos on YouTube, I did them with an animated character created on a site called Gizmoz. You could take a picture of your face and it makes a talking avatar character out of it. So, I gave him those dead white eyes and decided he was a vampire. Hence the name of my show, Vampire Tales.

The Gizmoz site changed and never seems to work anymore, so I had to switch to doing mostly live action videos. I have a lot of fun doing it, so to me that is all that matters. I hope others enjoy them, but if all that I accomplish is that I have fun with it, then that is good enough for me.

(07-07-2012 05:36 AM)scarydk Wrote:  Excellent review. It looks like you had fun doing this Watchmen02

Never thought about sharing videos on YouTube. Looking at your channel makes me feel kinda intimidated. It's really well done.

Love the category "Autos & vehicles". Seems appropriate since Escape in the truck is an important aspect of the review. Watchmen02

Wow. Thank you for the compliment. I wouldn't think of my videos as really well done. LOL! Like I said, I am no professional. But, I really appreciate that others think so.

By the way, did I accidentally put that video under Autos & Vehicles? I hadn't meant to do that.

(07-07-2012 02:52 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  The Pirate is cool...somehow my speakers got disconnected so I only
have video.It's a major project getting to the back of my computer
& it's too damn hot today to try,so I'll check it out later.

OD

Well, that stinks. Sorry to hear that. As much as my videos may not be the greatest, they are definitely better with sound. ;-)

Anyways, what pirate? Did you mean me? I suppose I do kind of look like a pirate, perhaps. LOL!
07-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi, kewl reviews. lol, Pirate Watchmen02 Did i see where you like Hershey Park ? Are you in the PA/MD area ?

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
07-09-2012, 09:24 PM
(07-09-2012 08:56 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, kewl reviews. lol, Pirate Watchmen02 Did i see where you like Hershey Park ? Are you in the PA/MD area ?

LOL! Where does everybody keep getting pirate? The character is supposed to be a vampire. Though, honestly, at first that was just sort of a gimmicky thing to make my show something other than just some dude on YouTube. That and the fact that my videos used to all be animated (with that talking head dude).

Now, it is just me, so I only very lightly stay in character, and make jokes about it here and there.

Anyways, yerp! The wifey and I LOVE Hershey Park. We live in Hatboro, PA, so it isn't like we are right in Hershey's back yard, but close enough that we make a trip every few years.
07-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Cool review, Staypuft! Quickly browsing through the YouTube, I've seen few reviews on Last Night on Earth and they don't REALLY highlight all the possibilities, experiences, re-playing value and all those aspects of the game that makes it so much fun and addicting! (Being our fellow Pirate-Vampire Staypuft matey the most extreme case of zombiefication ever, in such a short period!)

Anyways! Cool vid, Staypuft!
07-10-2012, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/metalfreak120689/videos

my channel. No game reviews and I only have 4 vids. I used to do misheard lyrics videos so those are up there, plus an AMV for a video game called "Viking: Battle for Asgard"

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
07-10-2012, 07:26 PM
LFuzer,

I've actually seen a few really good reviews for Last Night On Earth on YouTube. Not very many, but there are a few that are really good, including one that is a four parter.

ZombieWaffle,

I will definitely have to check out your channel when I get a chance! :-)