Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any fellow YouTubers? (Plus, ever do a video about LNOE?)
07-11-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: Any fellow YouTubers? (Plus, ever do a video about LNOE?)
StayPuft! You were right,those guys indeed did a good review... but IMO they seemed... uneasy about the game, as if they didn't put their hearts into the game, or didn't play much because they do so many reviews and play so many different games... but they certainly covered many important aspects of the game, I would give them a (hehe) A- reviewing score.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 09:58 AM
What!? No mentioning of this awesome bozrd and it's even more awesome ocupants? Not even a big part about how cool this guy Emp is? Come on....pfff what a lame review.

Kidding mate, hehe. Looks like you enjoy doing this so keep it up. Now where is Meep? We have seen enough of this vampire pirate with his large collection of beanies. Now we want to see Meep! Zombie17

Btw, the song at the end, is that from Lost Boys?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2012, 07:05 PM
(07-12-2012 09:58 AM)Emp Wrote:  What!? No mentioning of this awesome bozrd and it's even more awesome ocupants? Not even a big part about how cool this guy Emp is? Come on....pfff what a lame review.

Kidding mate, hehe. Looks like you enjoy doing this so keep it up. Now where is Meep? We have seen enough of this vampire pirate with his large collection of beanies. Now we want to see Meep! Zombie17

Btw, the song at the end, is that from Lost Boys?

LOL! For the record, I created and posted that video probably a month or so before I had ever even heard of this site. If not, I definitely would have mentioned it. In fact, I was actually thinking of doing a video just about this site.

Meep does pop up in my videos from time to time. However, YouTube is more my thing than it is hers. So, she only comes in for the random video here and there.

(Meep is my wife, by the way. Meep is not her actual name, it is a nickname, but everybody calls her that. LOL)

Emp,

Have you actually been checking out my other videos? Funny that you noticed my very large collection of beanies (and bandanas, actually). LOL! Thanks for noticing. ;-)
Find all posts by this user