Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any fellow wrestling/WWE fans here?
06-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Any fellow wrestling/WWE fans here?
I am assuming this board would be the correct section for this thread. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

Is anybody else here a WWE fan, or a wrestling fan in general. I've been a HUGE wrestling fan since I was little. Back then, WWE was WWF, and Hulkamania was running wild.

I have to admit, I stopped watching full time years ago. It had come to a point where WWE had become so bad, and so boring that it was hard to watch. That, I could deal with because I was a loyal fan and wrestling sometimes does move in cycles. It was when it started to seem like they KNEW they sucked and not only did they not care, but they threw it in your face every second they could that you had no choice since they no longer had any competition... That was when I stopped watching.

It has actually gotten better lately, but sadly I still can't bring myself to start watching full time again. However, even from the day I stopped watching, I still always follow the results because I do not want to lose track of it completely, and I am still a big wrestling fan. Always will be.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 09:07 PM by Vin Oup.)
RE: Any fellow wrestling/WWE fans here?
what does wrestling have to do with zombies

what does wrestling have to do with zombies

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
06-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Vin, wrestling has nothing to do with Zombies. Unless... Hulkamania is running wild?!?
Oh my god.. Save the children!!!
All this time he told us to say our prayers and eat our vitamins.. The dirty zombie master!!!

Hi StayPuft. This is probably best in the "Anything goes" area but as for the topic I will admit I have that so called "sad" streak..
I loved the wrestling (before it was WWE) and even went to see 1992 summerslam at Wembley (for my first honeymoon... Long story).

Is Triple H back fighting?
He was the main draw for me in recent years. Every now and again I dabble in a bit of wrestling but, like you, I haven't gone back full time..

Not the face!! Not the face!!
06-09-2012, 01:38 AM
The only wrestler I liked was The Undertaker then I found out the whole thing was fake and staged. He never actually buried any of them!
06-09-2012, 06:37 AM
No WWE for me. I sometimes watch it when I am bored but that doesn't happen that much.
When I was a kid I used to watch british wrestling. With Big Daddy Watchmen02 I am sure Trev knows this too.

I watched WWF too but didn't like Hulk Hogan. I liked the ultimate warrior, hacksaw jim dugan (not sure if i spelled it correctly) and the bushwackers but that is where my knowledge of this ends.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2012, 12:28 PM
(06-09-2012 06:37 AM)Emp Wrote:  No WWE for me. I sometimes watch it when I am bored but that doesn't happen that much.
When I was a kid I used to watch british wrestling. With Big Daddy Watchmen02 I am sure Trev knows this too.

I watched WWF too but didn't like Hulk Hogan. I liked the ultimate warrior, hacksaw jim dugan (not sure if i spelled it correctly) and the bushwackers but that is where my knowledge of this ends.

Yeah Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, Cat Weazel and some Japanese wrestler I can't remember. I thought it was awesome watching that + Knightrider, Airwolf, Street Hawk, Manimal, Lost in Space and Land of the Giants. Happy days!
06-09-2012, 12:58 PM
I think he was called Kendo Nagasaki

06-09-2012, 01:01 PM
(06-09-2012 12:58 PM)Denial Wrote:  I think he was called Kendo Nagasaki

haha that was him!
06-09-2012, 01:12 PM
My great grandma was the sweetest thing until the Saturday wrestling came on Telly. She then turned into a ball of anger. She would definitely have been one of the old ladies hitting Giant Haystacks with her umbrella!!!

06-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Wow these stories of old times bring back memories of my C64. Not that it has anything to do with zombies either... I recall this game where you took the role of some wrestle dude look alike who was attacked by some cruel old grandmas fighting with their handbags plus some other thugs. It was a blast like most of the games back then. Never watched any wrestling though. Always thought it looked pretty lame. No offence meant. I gues zombies are considered lame for others - but they are so wrong Watchmen02

Thanks for the memories guys!

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user