Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any more updates post kickstarter?
12-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Any more updates post kickstarter?
Just wondering if we will get more updates through KS or if the updates will more come through sites like this?

Merry Christmas!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: Any more updates post kickstarter?
I believe FFP sends e-mails to backers about updates they make on the SoB KS page.
We'll note them here but probably Fan Sites will not get direct updates from FFP.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-23-2013, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 05:54 PM by StayPuft.)
I was kind of wondering when we could expect the pledge manager, or whatever they call it, so we can select what extra items we wanted from the optional add-on stuff you could buy.
12-23-2013, 07:27 PM
I would expect one after the 1st of the year.

OD

01-06-2014, 06:00 PM
(12-23-2013 07:27 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  I would expect one after the 1st of the year.

OD

Still needing my SoB fix!
01-09-2014, 12:15 PM
(01-06-2014 06:00 PM)ZombieDad Wrote:  
(12-23-2013 07:27 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  I would expect one after the 1st of the year.

OD

Still needing my SoB fix!

Here, a collection of Jason post in KS (In english and spanish):

Latest comments in KS

Your spanish community of shadows of brimstone:

http://shadowsofbrimstone.esy.es/

Comunidad en castellano de Shadows of Brimstone
01-11-2014, 12:24 PM
TA-DA-

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1034...tone/posts

OK I think I'll use my $75 credit on the Hellfire Succubi

OD

01-28-2014, 11:04 AM
Project Update #32: Call Forth the Night Terror and Unleash the Void Hounds! Plus, New Map Tiles and Item Illustrations!
Posted by Flying Frog Productions ♥ Like

Hello Brimstone Fans!

Hope all is well with you and that you are surviving this chilly season! We've been working long hours to bring all of the cool concepts and designs in Shadows of Brimstone to life. This update, we will focus on two powerful creatures from the game, the Night Terror and the Void Hound.

Night Terrors

Standing nearly 10 feet tall, the Night Terror is a hideous demon with sunken glowing eyes, a grotesquely wide mouth, lined with razor sharp teeth, and covered in dark blue fur and rocky skin. Often found roaming the icy halls of the long dead cities of the Targa Plateau, the Night Terror’s dark and thick fur allows it to move unseen in the shadows. Its clawed hands can rend a man limb-from-limb in a single sweep of its mighty arms, yet it often prefers to grab hold of unwary explorers and steal away with them into the dark night! Where it takes the unlucky victims is unknown, but it is rare that any have escaped the clutches and lived to tell the tale. Many times the only indication of the presence of a Night Terror is the faint menace of its gurgling and hissing in the dark, the likes of which will causes a chill to the bone on a primitive level of sheer terror.

Void Hounds

One of the most feared and savage creatures yet encountered deep in the mines are the Void Hounds. These brutal beasts dwell in the void between worlds, stalking the ether for their next prey. As skilled hunters, Void Hounds have mastered the ability to phase in and out of the Void as they move, passing through time and space as they go. This allows them to attack whomever they choose, anywhere…at any time, then slip back into the Void to escape! Attacking in packs, Void Hounds often work together to strike, swapping between targets as they fight to disorient and divide. Void Hounds have even been known to stalk their prey from the void, following them for hours or days before striking when least expected. You never know when a Void Hound is lurking, laying in wait, just beyond the boundaries of your perception.

So Many Items!

Last update, we gave you a first look at some of the brilliant illustrations of Gear, Artifacts, and Items that Brian Snoddy has been working on here at the Flying Frog Studio. There are a TON of these in the game - I mean, half of the fun of playing a dungeon crawl is finding cool new stuff to trick out your character! As gamers, ourselves, we love to drool over these beautiful paintings. So, we suspect that you, too, will enjoy seeing more of these with each update.

New Map Tiles

I realize that we haven't shown any map tiles in a while. But, rest assured, we've been working hard on them as well. Flying Frog's own Matt Morgaine has been toiling away on these incredibly detailed board pieces for the last few years! That hard work and dedication shows in every single piece. Take a look at some new map tiles from the Mines:

Well, that about wraps up this update! We're excited to see that the Brimstone community is still going strong and your excitement and anticipation definitely fuels us to make Shadows of Brimstone the biggest and baddest game of its kind!

Thanks,

Scott

02-11-2014, 05:40 AM
Latest update notes a Seattle-area demo on April 5th. I'll be there, and report back!
02-11-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 12:11 PM by Old Dwarf.)
gd-be looking forward to your observations.

OD

Oh-here's the latest KS update , check out the items art work, I think we're getting toilet paper
(probably just bandages but TP would be cool & great for house rules)

OD