Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any suggestion for custom Hero pieces?
02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Any suggestion for custom Hero pieces?
I was just thinking about it, since you can order zombies and all, has anyone found a place were I could perhaps get some pieces that look like they could be Heroes? I was hoping I could find something for my Zombieland heroes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2010, 08:17 PM
RE: Any suggestion for custom Hero pieces?
Oh yeah you just really have to check around.I got a custom Ash figure from studio miniatures.
You can try hassle free,Hersey,Reaper or scorpion.Easiest way to do it would be just to google the words 28mm miniature and see what pops up.
02-08-2010, 10:02 PM
RE: Any suggestion for custom Hero pieces?
I made a few jokes about using ATOE figures for LNOE. I wrote down the following before I got distracted and moved on to something else:

Victor – Theater Teacher, start in high school gym.

Anne Marie – Antique Shop Clerk, starts in Antique Store

Harlow – Antique Shop Owner, starts in Antique Store - knows just one thing but knows it really well (may once a game pull an event card from the discard pile.

Thomas – Revolutionary War Re-enactor Minute Man, Starts in any of the center board squares

Karl - Revolutionary War Re-enactor British Soldier, Starts in any of the center board squares, may never be in the same square as another Revolutionary War re-enactor

Hawkins - Revolutionary War Re-enactor Washington Starts in any of the center board squares

Lucy -Revolutionary War Re-enactor Betsey Ross, Starts in any of the center board squares

Heinrich – Revolutionary War Re-enactor Paul Revere, Starts in any of the center board squares, starts game with horse

I imagine when the Invasion game comes out we can use the alien figures as members of a sci-fi movie shoot located in town...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"