Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody Going to Monster-Mania?!?!
03-15-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: Anybody Going to Monster-Mania?!?!
very nice but i don't recognize that actor who is in all the pictures..... :P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2013, 04:03 PM
The last one IS Danielle Harris. She was really cute. I mean... EXTREMELY cute. It's one of those bucket list things that I can cross off the list. At least until next time.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2013, 07:33 PM
(03-15-2013 04:03 PM)Sarku Wrote:  The last one IS Danielle Harris. She was really cute. I mean... EXTREMELY cute. It's one of those bucket list things that I can cross off the list. At least until next time.

That is too awesome! Man, I so wish I could have gone even if just to meet her! The Walking Dead cast is awesome too, though.

Did she do the thing with her eyebrow? LOL! I feel like every time I see her in a movie, she's got the People's Eyebrow going like she's the female version of The Rock. LOL!

I may be biased since I'm a straight dude, but it looks much hotter on her. LOL!
03-15-2013, 08:18 PM
I don't think she did, actually. She was too adorable though.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
03-18-2013, 08:09 PM
I've never really been to one of these things. Do you get to talk to the celebs at all? Like even if just really quickly, like just "Hi, love your movies, I used to have an action figure of you." Stuff like that? Or is it mostly just really quick, you get an autograph and a pic and you move on?

If you do get to talk, even if just briefly, any cool stories? You know... especially of Danielle? ;-) LOL!
03-19-2013, 02:20 PM
No stories... I talked briefly with Michael Rooker and Danielle Harris. But just for a second and mostly thanking them for THEIR time. My girlfriend was actually sitting beside Irone Singleton (T-Dog), but she was a little starstruck and didn't say much to him. Zombie17

I had the most time with Lew Temple. He was very personable and we talked about the demise of Axel in The Walking Dead. He would always introduce himself to everyone. "Hello, gentlemen. I'm Lew." Very gracious and thanked me for my time and took multiple pictures with me. Unfortunately, they all sucked.

Everyone else was kind of like a cattle-chute. They rushed the heck out of you to get out of there. Kind of eh.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
03-20-2013, 07:53 PM
I figured that was probably how it goes. Probably not their fault, really. There just tends to be so many people at those things that they kinda need to keep you moving.