Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow?
11-22-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow?
(11-22-2013 06:32 PM)energizercoony Wrote:  I can say that being a Zombie in the game is REAL cool. Ive been asked to sign cards, play games, and just asked questions about it. It is really neat. Ive seen some behind the scenes stuff on this KS game and MAN is it going to be COOL! It is one of the most ambitious games Ive ever seen.

ec Welcome back- SoB is Massive.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2013, 06:55 PM
I can say my only regret on this Kickstarter is that I didn't snap up one of those MC1 carts when I had the chance. But I'm on MC now, and I'm not regretting it.
11-22-2013, 08:32 PM
(11-22-2013 06:55 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  I can say my only regret on this Kickstarter is that I didn't snap up one of those MC1 carts when I had the chance. But I'm on MC now, and I'm not regretting it.

They were all gone by the time I to the KS-Could have had an MC2
but I took an EB Outlaw as I figured I could put $200 into this,
then the MC stuff just got beyond my Gift Card so I cancelled
& took a MC7 on my regular Card-my wife under stands (kind of)

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-22-2013, 09:04 PM
I am just super excited the we got Beli'al! Of all the stretch goals, he was most definitely one of my favorites. He is one I was most excited to get. The new stretch goals are all pretty awesome, and I'd love to get them all, but I am very happy to see they are things I feel like I could live without if we don't make it.

That isn't to say they aren't cool. They are EXTREMELY cool. I'm just more psyched about a bunch of the stuff we already got. So, I could live with it if we don't get all the goals. Though, I would certainly love to see the campaign go that high. I doubt it will this late in the game, but boy would that be groovy!

Frankly, I am also just glad to see that they hit the $1MIL mark. To me, that is a real accomplishment, and shows just how much people believe in Flying Frog Productions. They always deliver the awesome! :-)
11-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Beli'al is amazing (and I'm looking forward to seeing him someday in Touch of Evil, perhaps). If the Kickstarter ended right now, and we got nothing beyond what's listed, I'd still be thrilled beyond belief. This has been an incredible Kickstarter.

But we're not done yet! Let's get that choo choo! Chase after it with all our strength! ALL ABOARD!
11-23-2013, 12:50 AM
I really want those Harvesters, but I'd be happy as long as we get the Henchmen.

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2013, 05:49 PM
So, not a big surprise that we did not make it to two million. LOL! But, I am extremely happy with what we got. We even picked up a few more stretch goals after the big guy! :-) Man, it is going to be HARD to wait until this game is actually in my hands. Or... I guess arms would be more accurate. I think I'll even need a couple extra just to be able to carry all the stuff. LOL!