Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody ever play the "Saw" video games?
10-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Anybody ever play the "Saw" video games?
Has anybody ever played the video games based on the Saw horror movie franchise? I keep thinking about picking them up used on eBay. Are they any good? Are they worth getting? I love the movies, so I’d love to be able to continue the story a little and even get to sort of live out a piece of it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Anybody ever play the "Saw" video games?
I have played the first one and can recommend it, especially at 2nd-hand prices.

I do keep meaning to pick-up the sequel.
10-09-2012, 12:52 AM
I only played and beat the first one as well. Its fun for the most part but it has repetitive puzzles and the combat blows and has no replay value. You play Danny Glover's character from the first movie in the first game. Play it, but don't pay a lot for it.
10-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks guys. That has been similar to what I have heard from some others. That is why I have been hesitant to get it even from eBay. I can usually get games that old for $10 or so on eBay, but for some reason that game still seems to be a lot more. I'll have to keep my eye on eBay for a better deal.