Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody use LNOE stuff as your background?
04-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Anybody use LNOE stuff as your background?
Does anybody here use any Last Night On Earth backgrounds on their computer, PS3, etc?

My Bluray player actually lets you have 4 different users with their own image as a background, so I used 4 of the different Last Night On Earth boxes. Plus, my current laptop lets you have as many backgrounds as you want, and it cycles through them every X number of minutes (I currently have it set to every 10 minutes).

So, I have a ton of LNOE stuff for that, including a bunch of the box images, some of the wallpapers they have on the site, etc.

You know what actually works surprisingly awesomely well as a background? I took the picture of the front of the box of Hero Pack 1 and put the image of the back of the box right next to it to create one image. That actually looks surprisringly really cool as a background.

Plus, It is always nice when, from time to time, the lovely Sally and/or Nikki pop up on my background. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply