Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone have the SE CD?
02-23-2009, 04:20 PM
RE: Anyone have the SE CD?
I would agree with Tommy on the ATOE soundtrack. Being that I am only one of a handful that pushes for a ATOE to be played. I am not taking anything away from the work on LNOE but I like period pieces a bit more and the ATOE score fit the bill.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2009, 11:45 PM
Like before, ATOE some soundtrack songs are also available on myspace via this link: http://www.myspace.com/thesupernaturalgame

P.S. Thanks for all the great comments, they really make me smile.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2009, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2009 02:35 PM by n107.)
soundgirl Wrote:Like before, ATOE some soundtrack songs are also available on myspace via this link: http://www.myspace.com/thesupernaturalgame

P.S. Thanks for all the great comments, they really make me smile.

Thanks again. Those songs were quite good and I can see how they'd add to the atmosphere in game. I look forward to listening to the entire CD when I get my copy.

EDIT: Just listened to the original LNoE CD that came with the game. Much better than I was expecting. I can actually see me having this playing low in the background when I play the game. It's not as atmospheric as the tracks for AToE that I've heard (though that style and game setting are much more appealing to me), but this CD does its job. It really is a great addition to the game and I think it's a neat idea to include a soundtrack for a board game.
Find all posts by this user