Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone on here From SE-VA?
12-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Anyone on here From SE-VA?
I live in the south-east corner of Virginia (Hampton to be specific.) I was wondering if we have anyone else on here from around here? Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, VA Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Etc... etc...?

I'm looking for more people to play LNOE/ATOE/IFOS/COPE/anything else FFP puts out... LOL But at my local shop people are pretty set in what they play and are not too interested in new things. You can get them to try it out but you practically have to break their arm to do so. If I can get a few folks playing regularly I am sure I can get others to join in... So I am looking for anyone in the near area who would like to play? Anyone?
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2010, 07:08 AM
RE: Anyone on here From SE-VA?
i dont know friends.
12-16-2010, 05:02 AM
I'm in Richmond.
Find all posts by this user
12-16-2010, 05:44 AM
(12-16-2010 05:02 AM)MK Ultra Wrote:  I'm in Richmond.

Richmond is like 2 hours drive... give or take 30 minutes depending on traffic. A bit of a long drive just to play games, particularly when considering the price of gas these days. But who knows, maybe we can get together sometime (Once in a blue moon...) and play.
12-17-2010, 12:38 AM
I know what you mean, but hit me up if you're gonna be in the area.
Find all posts by this user
12-17-2010, 12:41 AM
Will do... Though I doubt I'll be up there much at all. I rarely get out of this small city. But who knows, possibly. Watchmen02