Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
09-01-2008, 12:34 AM
RE: Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
Jason Hill JOINED:cool: I had not noticed that!

I guess this makes the Munions officially cool.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Old Dwarf Wrote:Jason Hill JOINED:cool: I had not noticed that!

I guess this makes the Munions officially cool.

OD

I had noticed that. Welcome aboard Jason Hill! Hope he gets some time to post thoughts and ideas and gets feedback from us here. Great to see him support this little Flying Frog Community here.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
09-01-2008, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2008 05:22 PM by Emp.)
I didn't mean to offend anyone with my coment on the cd. I posted an big text here on the music and stuff but now I decided to just pm it to Sarku.

So back on the card topic then...
I received my "Stock Up" set today. I was as happy as a kid in a candyshop Zombie17
Some great cards and the stock up scenario sounds like great fun.
I like the new "sacrifice" feature...no... I LOVE IT !!

Oh and it looks like energizercoony is stepping further and further on the dark road of famous zombies Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2008, 03:55 AM
Sarku Wrote:
Emp Wrote:The special edition cd is something I will pass up on because I think it is total crap. The music that is. Zombie03

Be nice, Emp. She IS a member of our boards. You're entitled to your opinion, but be respectful. I'd hate to sic my legion of undead munions on you. Thanks!

AND

Welcome theconcerned... we've been getting a few new recruits lately. I like that! Also, thanks for the kind words about the board. I try to keep it a nice place. After all, it's all about community. Oh and I don't know if anyone noticed, but Jason Hill FINALLY joined!Zombie17

Member or not, I really like the CD...I think it is a cool decision to add it with the game, and works well as non-distracting 'mood' music (which is what I assume was the point of it.)

I'm not saying this to kiss up, I just think it's great!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2008, 04:53 AM
Emp Wrote:So back on the card topic then...
I received my "Stock Up" set today. I was as happy as a kid in a candyshop Zombie17
Some great cards and the stock up scenario sounds like great fun.
I like the new "sacrifice" feature...no... I LOVE IT !!

I really like it too. The cards are good and the scenario is a lot of fun -- it tends to play pretty quick. I do like expandability in games and it's fun to be able to try out new scenarios.

I'm not a huge fan of the CD either -- I got it for the cards, both of which I like.
09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
I see they are offering promo cards for ordering either LNoE or GH again plus you can get some for ordering Red zombies. Does anyone know what promo cards come with what?
I know you get the guitar and another card for ordering the cd.

Thanks
09-03-2008, 05:01 AM
Beorndog Wrote:I see they are offering promo cards for ordering either LNoE or GH again plus you can get some for ordering Red zombies. Does anyone know what promo cards come with what?
I know you get the guitar and another card for ordering the cd.

Thanks

I honestly can't remember which came with what anymore -- maybe they're not even the same anymore. The "limited time only" aspect has always been the major turnoff for me with regards to the promo cards . . . it just feels like if you're not in the right place at the right time, or if you get into the game a little later, you'll never get them. It seems that they're rotating through which are available, because the ones with LNOE were definitely not available for a while.

Making them "limited time" just adds to the feeling that they're simply to boost sales. Jason has said in a comment about the promo cards that they're just a cool treat for fans (paraphrase) . . . but then why make them limited time? If you want to reward the fans for buying from the webstore, especially if you're trying to promote something (like, for instance, the red zombies) that only a few people will buy, I guess I just don't get why they're limited time only.

I'm not really complaining -- after all, I do own all the promo cards (and so far from what I've seen, the only one on this site), but I guess that the limited aspect of the cards bothers me a bit, mostly because I don't understand why.

Oh well.
09-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks Concerned, I'd love to get the Chainsaw/Brains promos somehow without flying several states. Maybe if I'm patient something will come up.
09-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Beorndog Wrote:Thanks Concerned, I'd love to get the Chainsaw/Brains promos somehow without flying several states. Maybe if I'm patient something will come up.

Ok, I do know for certain that those two came with the pre-order of LNOE. The best way to find out for sure would be to email Jason. Let me know if you find anything out.
09-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Oh I don't want to bug Jason about it. I'm sure he has plenty to do. I'll just keep an eye out for them.