Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone still playing a persisting campaign?
01-29-2015, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 06:39 PM by Raynor.)
Anyone still playing a persisting campaign?
We're still chugging along, a little slower but still trying to get in at least 1-2 game nights a month.

It's interesting how the game has evolved. The game's difficulty spiked hugely when we reached level 5 and began encountering Brutal enemies. That extra Defense and HP goes a long long way. Our Gunslinger is the most efficient damage dealer and though he wouldn't survive without us defenders he ends up hogging the vast majority of the EXP. We actually had to have an intervention with the real life player and ask him to back off and let the rest of us have a little fun after he pulled 4000exp ahead of the rest of us. Seriously! You'd think the darkstone was real, the way he started power tripping lol

FFG mentioned a potential upgrade to 1.5 shipping for those who didn't opt in the first time round and I'm ready to throw my money at them for more content at the first opportunity. I have a feeling that it's going to be a long time coming for the rest of the material they have to finish going through development.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Anyone still playing a persisting campaign?
I play every Friday in a campaign, we do an even split of xp cause of out of balance the killing power is of some classes, I'm already ready for the other expansions to start coming out!
02-04-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Anyone still playing a persisting campaign?
That's a good idea Willson. Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear some people are still enjoying this!