Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone want to buy my extra L4D2 (PC) key?
01-03-2010, 05:21 AM
Anyone want to buy my extra L4D2 (PC) key?
A few of us are buying the Left 4 Dead 2 4-pack, but most of my group already bought a 4-pack, leaving 1 extra license in our group buy. It comes out to $28 when divided 4 ways (versus $38), so that would be the cost to you.

If you're familiar with Steam, all you have to do it redeem the key through a "gift" email I'd send. Let me know!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2010, 08:36 AM
RE: Anyone want to buy my extra L4D2 (PC) key?
so only 28 bucks for the pc version. i'm mighty tempted, but I already got it for the 360. i'll think about it. if nobody else grabs it up I might.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2010, 02:38 AM
RE: Anyone want to buy my extra L4D2 (PC) key?
(01-03-2010 08:36 AM)deadandwalking Wrote:  so only 28 bucks for the pc version. i'm mighty tempted, but I already got it for the 360. i'll think about it. if nobody else grabs it up I might.

still available? is it the US verison and not the kiddy version we got here in Australia?
Find all posts by this user