Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are there templates for Townsfolk or Weapons?
10-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Are there templates for Townsfolk or Weapons?
New to the boards and the game (got it a couple weeks ago). Played it a few times and it's been great - and I love how the community (as seen here and BGG) has jumped into modding into it - cause there's a lot of potential. Zombie03

Anyways,

I noticed that the card templates here and @ BGG are just the Event cards (border-wise). I was wondering if someone out there has the blue/gray border for weapons and the brick-like color for townsfolk.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2009, 09:46 AM
RE: Are there templates for Townsfolk or Weapons?
So with some quick photoshop browsing I was able to get some tips and i think I have a decent weapon card template made - I'm now struggling to find a way to get the font to look right.

I'm already downloaded the free dominican font for the custom hero cards but I can't seem to figure out how to get the words to stand out. Any one know how? thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply