Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are these character figures cool or what? (part 3)
02-07-2011, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 05:23 PM by samuraitrev.)
Are these character figures cool or what? (part 3)
Ok here's some food for our lucky zombie contestants. Mmmmm smell them brains? Right let's tuck inZombie11

Mega Miniatures again. http://freeboardgamesnow.com/moderncivilians.aspx yep I know it's wrong, what can I say. Scale 25mm(small side but compatible in my opinion). Based US. Price $1.89 very reasonable. Like I said in the previous section the paint jobs aren't pretty but with a better paint job I think they'd look great!

Mega Miniatures again. Price $1.89. Poor guy maybe he could at least be customised with a gun or something...

I thought I'd add these if anyone was thinking of adding gangs. With inspiration from Dawn of the Dead or The Walking Dead comic/graphic novel. These are by Copplestone Castings. http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/ran...?range=FW. Check out thier huge range of characters/civilians. Scale 30mm. Based UK. Price £8.50 for the five figs.

Ok these are my favorite company for zombies but they do some survivors too! You could use two of these for Father Joseph and Jeb the Grease monkey for starters. From Cold War Miniatures. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/richard.dic...r/dww.html Scale 28mm. Based UK. Priced at £1.75 a model. Or £7 for the pack of five.

Lots of other companies do survivors I'd say Hasslefree Miniatures to be amoung the best if not the best in some opinions.

I couldn't resist. Here's the horrid clown. Eep!

Mega Miniatures again. Price $1.89.

I hope you liked these three articles. Please if you find any zombie/survivor gems out there let me know. I take notes on stuff for future articles so watch this space for more.

Questions/comments welcomeWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2011, 04:42 PM
RE: Are these character figures cool or what? (part 3)
Never heard of Mega Minis. I'll have to check them out.
02-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Z68 = Rodney Pipper - They Live - "I came here to Kick Ass and chew gum... and I'm all out of gum." I so HAVE to get that figure. LOL
02-07-2011, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 10:01 PM by samuraitrev.)
(02-07-2011 09:30 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Z68 = Rodney Pipper - They Live - "I came here to Kick Ass and chew gum... and I'm all out of gum." I so HAVE to get that figure. LOL

Well spotted Goth. Yep that's clearly him. George Nada. The alley fight in that film is never ending WIN!

02-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Good stuff! I also compiled a list of places to get compatible zombie minis at the top of this forum, guess I'll have to updte it now! Thanks for the info, def like those rage zombies from one of the other pages.