Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arkham Asylum
09-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Arkham Asylum
Been playing this for the last 2 days and loving it.....yay, I'm Batman[Image: 1007.gif]

A little heads up about the game:

SPOILER (Highlight to read)

About 50% through the game, as you are going to find Killer Croc's lair, the game appears to freeze, pixelate and crash. Give it a few seconds and you will find that it is part of the game.

I panicked and thought my 360 was crashing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 06:16 AM
RE: Arkham Asylum
zombie67 Wrote:Been playing this for the last 2 days and loving it.....yay, I'm Batman[Image: 1007.gif]

A little heads up about the game:

SPOILER (Highlight to read)

About 50% through the game, as you are going to find Killer Croc's lair, the game appears to freeze, pixelate and crash. Give it a few seconds and you will find that it is part of the game.

I panicked and thought my 360 was crashing.

I played it and beat it... It was to short other than that its one of the best games I played in awhile.

I choose to live in a state of denial...
09-03-2009, 01:37 PM
I played the demo and was underwhelmed. Maybe it was just me? I loved the Wet demo... enough to go through it twice. So I might have to pick up that game.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Yeah... you're Batman alright...

[Image: batbrit.jpg]

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
09-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh yes, now you're talking!!!

Actually you may have just cost me some money. Kath has taken a shine to me in all my bat-finery. So now I think I have to go out and buy a suit. Zombie03 Zombie17 Zombie17

Well, us Brits being kinky is not news, now is it?
09-03-2009, 06:30 PM
zombie67 Wrote:Well, us Brits being kinky is not news, now is it?

News? no.

Disturbing? Yes.

Zalgo....he comes.
09-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Ryuk Wrote:Well, Dark-Brit... what's your final rating of Arkham Asylum?

A friend who's a huge Batman fan says that he was under-whelmed, to say the least.
Says he was disappointed that there were no big Boss battles against the major villians...
What do you say?
Bat-thumbs up...or Bat-thumbs down?

(And am I allowed to say that I think your new Halo-67 signature is hilarious?) Zombie17
Of course you can.

As for Arkham Asylum, I really enjoyed it but have to say the boss battles were a bit lame. It was a case of fight Bane...now fight a thug injected with Venom...now fight two thugs injected with Venom...now fight a thug injected with Venom and a bunch of regular thugs....now fight two...you get the picture.

The same thing happened with the Wolverine game, fight this boss, then fight two of those bosses...now fight 3 of those...and so on.

BUT both games were still great fun with Arkham taking the crown as the more fun.
06-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Great game, usually batman games suck, but this one blows everything else out of the water. Not much replay value though
07-01-2010, 09:31 PM
I liked the game quite a bit. The 'stealth' levels were by far my favorite. Although the fighting was fun, it got a bit tedious.

Zalgo....he comes.
11-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Well now it's not really easy to find out a game with a decent plot. Arkham asylum offer some nice action and a goos storyline to justify the blood