Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Army of weaklings
04-26-2013, 04:25 AM
Army of weaklings
What do you do when you have an army of weaklings versus the zombies? For a recent 1 on 1 game, I played against my little nephew I let him have a turn playing zombies (he is still new to game, so we did "Die Zombies Die!" and I must have picked the weakest four characters in the game:

Billy
Becky
Jenny
Jake

I guess Jake is sorta okay, but my god...it was a bloodbath....weaponless Billy and Becky died within 7 rounds.

I am a bit embarrassed to say that I lost "Die Zombies Die!" but I am also a little proud of my nephew!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Army of weaklings
Billy should have used his movement to be able to flee and search, Jenny can keep the weapon going, Becky can keep em fit for slaying, jake will bleed the deck of cards to get the other better draws. I personally would have kept jake, Jenny and Becky together and kept billy runnin errands. Tight group sticking to buildings till the weapons get stocked, the go out and let the bloodbath start

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-27-2013, 03:07 PM
I see. I guess there aren't any "weak" characters (except for the useless priest), only right and wrong ways to play them.
04-29-2013, 07:25 AM
The priest is not useless at all, put him in a combo with Becky and they destroy 1 zombie card per round for free, this combo has driven me crazy when one of my players used it cleverly
04-29-2013, 08:00 AM
Yeah, he's pretty solid even without her, that combo ranks up there in my top three. Those two equals a long night for the zeds. The character should have been Cheech from Machette though... "God forgives, I don't..."

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user