Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attack on Disney?
01-13-2011, 06:35 PM
RE: Attack on Disney?
(01-13-2011 02:39 PM)Orguss Wrote:  The way I see it. Everyone announces their rolls so to speak. That's when she'd heal. THEN determine a winner/loser, and she'd lose one. I base this off of cards that allow re-rolls, add rolls, etc.

I suppose I could always change it to a Youth type of heal to simplify. Wanted to go in a different direction ;(

I like the "roll doubles" aspect of her healing. It makes it so that she has to fight in order to heal: pretty risky and exciting. I think the way this timing issue is usually handled is by adding the word "immediately" to the text. Then, she still couldn't prevent her first wound (it wouldn't be assigned yet), but she could fight with 1 wound and heal that wound on a doubles roll whether she wins or loses.

The other way would be to change the text to "...may heal or prevent a wound," so that any wound being dealt during a fight could be avoided on a doubles roll.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2011, 11:03 AM
I guess so. I see the complication unless you FAQ it up and state how it works. The problem about preventing wounds, I want her to still be "Feel kinda strange" material.
04-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Awesome! I love this idea! Can't wait to create my own cards!
04-20-2011, 12:19 AM
This is so great!
04-20-2011, 01:59 AM
I really can't stop thinking about this. I may start work on a disneyland new game where the castle is the center and the L's are other parts or lands... I guess in that respect you couldn't randomzie it though since you can't have frontierland next to tomorrowland.... come on... that's just amateur.

I am also brainstorming a new scenario based on this. Something to do with the disney characters protecting the townsfolk or the other heroes and treat them as park visitors. You have to find them and keep them alive.

There should be a Malefacent evil boss like in Fantasmic... Oh and Mickey should have the ability to turn into Fantasmic Mickey and kick some ass. Maybe the last few rounds Malefacent wakes up, or something... man, this could almost be an entirely new stand alone game! Oh the wheels are turning!