Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autospawn and certain zombie cards that deal with zombie pool.
08-05-2013, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 11:39 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Autospawn and certain zombie cards that deal with zombie pool.
The Zombie Horde (21) ruling can be found in the Growing Hunger rulebook p.5.

Means:-
You can have up to 21 'normal Zombies on the board. In addition to the 21 Zombies you can have Zombie Heroes too.

Case 1
If you are playing Zombie Horde (21) without Zombies Auto Spawn then you roll 3D6 at the Roll to Spawn New Zombies stage. (stage 3 of the Zombie Turn).

Case 2
If you are playing Zombie Horde (21) with Zombies Auto Spawn then you ignore the Roll to Spawn New Zombies stage. (stage 3 of the Zombie Turn). The Zombies Will automatically Spawn at stage 6 of the Zombie Turn.

In either case always roll 1D6 at the Place Newly Spawned Zombies stage. (stage 6 of the Zombie Turn).

I hope this helpsWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Autospawn and certain zombie cards that deal with zombie pool.
(08-05-2013 11:38 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  The Zombie Horde (21) ruling can be found in the Growing Hunger rulebook p.5.

Means:-
You can have up to 21 'normal Zombies on the board. In addition to the 21 Zombies you can have Zombie Heroes too.

Case 1
If you are playing Zombie Horde (21) without Zombies Auto Spawn then you roll 3D6 at the Roll to Spawn New Zombies stage. (stage 3 of the Zombie Turn).

Case 2
If you are playing Zombie Horde (21) with Zombies Auto Spawn then you ignore the Roll to Spawn New Zombies stage. (stage 3 of the Zombie Turn). The Zombies Will automatically Spawn at stage 6 of the Zombie Turn.

In either case always roll 1D6 at the Place Newly Spawned Zombies stage. (stage 6 of the Zombie Turn).

I hope this helpsWatchmen02

ummmm Opps......thankz

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply