Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Avoiding Ray Gun Attacks
04-16-2011, 12:40 AM
Avoiding Ray Gun Attacks
Do heroes roll to dodge ray gun attacks individually, or do they dodge them all at once either getting hit by, or avoiding all at once.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2011, 12:45 AM
RE: Avoiding Ray Gun Attacks
(04-16-2011 12:40 AM)Mino Wrote:  Do heroes roll to dodge ray gun attacks individually, or do they dodge them all at once either getting hit by, or avoiding all at once.

Once per Pack Blast attack (per incoming pack's blast).
04-25-2011, 12:21 AM
(04-16-2011 12:45 AM)willco Wrote:  
(04-16-2011 12:40 AM)Mino Wrote:  Do heroes roll to dodge ray gun attacks individually, or do they dodge them all at once either getting hit by, or avoiding all at once.

Once per Pack Blast attack (per incoming pack's blast).
I still don't understand. If martians fire 3 ray gun blasts and hit all 3 of them, does the hero roll 1 die, or 3 individual dice? And if it's 3 then if all 3 are successful agility rolls no damage, and 2 rolls successful is 1 damage, etc? I played the latter, roll a different agility die per successful raygun hit, taking a wound per miss.
04-25-2011, 09:30 PM
That's correct, Mino. The rulebook states to dodge "each" ray gun hit. So if I have a character getting hit by three blasts, I would roll three dice, and each die equal to or above my agility would mean one wound dodged.
04-25-2011, 09:55 PM
(04-25-2011 09:30 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  That's correct, Mino. The rulebook states to dodge "each" ray gun hit. So if I have a character getting hit by three blasts, I would roll three dice, and each die equal to or above my agility would mean one wound dodged.

Thanks Gavin.