Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Awesome Introduction]
12-30-2011, 11:47 PM
[Awesome Introduction]
Hi! Love Last Night on Earth and was really excited to find out that there's a forum for it. I actually just bought the game myself about a week ago, but I've been playing it for a while because a couple of my friends have it. I still decided to get it myself, though, because I don't get to play it very often because a couple of our mutual friends aren't really fans of the game (because they're wrong) and we don't want to do stuff that would exclude them. Plus, this way I get to play it with my other friends and stuff.

I'm mostly interested in home-brew material, such as custom scenarios and heroes, both reading what other people have come up with and contributing some myself. I actually already posted over in LNOE Variants trying to recreate T-Bone as a playable character, because T-Bone is awesome. ^_^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2011, 06:52 AM
RE: [Awesome Introduction]
Welcome to our festering horde, Twilight_Sonata. Looking forward to checking out what you come up with.
12-31-2011, 05:12 PM
RE: [Awesome Introduction]
Greetings Twilight! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and hope you're like brains on walls (stick aroundZombie20)