Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back Again
11-22-2018, 11:34 AM
Back Again
Hello, I didn't realise it had been nearly 2 years since I'd logged in!!!! So feel like I'd better say hello again.
I'm UK based player of LNoE and lots of other board and wargames. I like painting up my toys and think my copy of LNoE with the expansions looks awesome. Always a pleasure to talk to other gamers. I also admin. a local board and card game facebook group for people in Northamptonshire and the surrounding area, if you are interested its 'The Northants Board and Card Gamers Collective' it has over 300 members, a great local gaming community in my area.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Back Again
Welcome back again! Happy reanimation day!
Find all posts by this user
11-22-2018, 03:31 PM
Good to see again, I'm always impressed by the Brits Gaming communities they seem much more together than us here in the U.S.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
11-22-2018, 03:44 PM
(11-22-2018 03:31 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Good to see again, I'm always impressed by the Brits Gaming communities they seem much more together than us here in the U.S.

OD

Its because your country is too big...lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user