Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back after a long lay off
11-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Back after a long lay off
Hi Guys, I haven't been on here for ages.
Trouble is my kids lost interest in the game. They'd rather play on the bloody Playstation. A lot easier see, they don't need to use their own imaginations, typical of kids today!
Anyway, I fancied playing again so I tried some single player rules and they worked well.
I've had an idea for a scenario, the problem I've got is that I need to create a whole new map board, none of the ones in the game will do. At present I'm trying to do it by cutting and pasting using Gimp2 and Microsoft Publisher it is very time consuming, and not much fun. Does anyone know of any software around that lets you create building maps. Preferably free!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2010, 03:37 AM
RE: Back after a long lay off
There's a few dungeon tools that are mostly freeware, but to be honest aren't user friendly
11-15-2010, 07:26 PM
RPtools.net has a map tool that our GM uses for our campaigns. Im not 100% sure it would would do what you need, but I THINK it will. You can find it here: http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=tools
11-16-2010, 09:30 PM
(11-15-2010 07:26 PM)Eljinar Wrote:  RPtools.net has a map tool that our GM uses for our campaigns. Im not 100% sure it would would do what you need, but I THINK it will. You can find it here: http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=tools

Thanks, I'll have a look.