Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bandages, Dynamite Crate, Extra Ammo, Fuel Can - Custom marker Hero cards
03-14-2014, 02:46 AM
Bandages, Dynamite Crate, Extra Ammo, Fuel Can - Custom marker Hero cards
We've played a few scenarios where these cards were Scenario Search Items, and we have found that they can unbalance the game. Scenarios like Burn 'Em Out! and Burn It To The Ground! can become tedious when a Hero walks into the Manor for example with three of the four required Gas markers in turn two.

To counter the potential for that broken mechanic I've added a little text to each of the cards to indicate how to handle the cards if they are Scenario Search Items.

Admittedly, they are not for everyone - but those who sleeve their cards and find that they're an issue may appreciate them.

[Image: ?dl=1] [Image: ?dl=1]
[Image: ?dl=1] [Image: ?dl=1]

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 12:20 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Bandages, Dynamite Crate, Extra Ammo, Fuel Can - Custom marker Hero cards
I never liked the "big box of..." cards. They always felt too strong to me, even when not scenario search items. It's part of why I'm not too fond of TP overall -- they turbo-charged the heroes too much.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Bandages, Dynamite Crate, Extra Ammo, Fuel Can - Custom marker Hero cards
Agreed. That's why we at least toned them down when they are Scenario Search Items. As variants, these cards work ok.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user