Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Becky… the easy-going nurse
01-25-2016, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2016 05:29 AM by Reurnal.)
Becky… the easy-going nurse
Thumbs up if Becky is the one sleeping with all the guys in town.

Since her ability works only when she stays in the same space as another hero… and if the later does not move and is a guy…
And then, the infamous: This could be our last night…

(Luckily for her, father Joseph won't touch her...).

Every species of ant has its own species of zombi fungi that it gets infected by.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Becky… the easy-going nurse
Becky's ability works on male and female Heroes.

Sometimes it feels like the game tries to invent ways for the Heroes to end up in the same space together - just so it can make use of those cards. The good news about the "This Could Be Our Last Night..." card is the Heroes don't have to Fight during that Hero Turn. That's about all you can say about it. Watchmen02

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
01-26-2016, 11:58 AM
(01-25-2016 03:46 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  1. Becky's ability works on male and female Heroes.

2. The good news about the "This Could Be Our Last Night..." card is the Heroes don't have to Fight during that Hero Turn.

1. Sure. But what I mean, is that her hero ability puts her frequently in a situation where she could be targeted with the card: This could be our las night on earth!
Considering the official rules, this applies to interactions with male characters. Yet, with the very common house-ruling: "any two characters", this makes Becky a very open-minded nurse indeed!

2. Yeah, I can understand the logic of this, since it is supposed to happen in some "calm" conditions (not during a fight). The card certainly prevents heroes from fighting one turn, but after they're done, they may be surrounded by zombies.

Every species of ant has its own species of zombi fungi that it gets infected by.
01-26-2016, 08:30 PM
Are you saying you're not a fan of the Becky & Sally Last Night on Earth card house rule? Zombie03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2016, 11:46 PM
(01-26-2016 08:30 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Are you saying you're not a fan of the Becky & Sally Last Night on Earth card house rule? Zombie03

Sure. Altough I am more fan of Nikki & Jenny!
+ I really enjoyed the house ruling allowing more than 2 heroes to have fun together!

01-28-2016, 10:31 PM
I recall one instance of lashing all 4 players in the same space with the Bickering card. It really was the beginning of the end... mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...