Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me!
07-18-2012, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 11:32 PM by beforetheyattack.)
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me!
WOOOOO!

Just played an epic game last night with only a few tweaks -- It was essentially the 'Burn 'em out!' scenario with the added stipulation that the surviving heroes must escape in the bad-ass Queen van (now made driveable by my custom 'Carmegeddon' card (see one of my previous posts).

I was playing as the Zombies and the Heroes still had four humans alive after destroying the third spawning pit. I was feeling bummed that I hadn't been able to kill any of them and they were all dashing towards the van feeling pretty confident that they had the game in the bag. Such hubris.

First, an unexpected Heavy Rain slowed them down, allowing my remaining zombies to gain some ground. There were some bites as they all piled into the van, but then the real double whammy happened.

Immediately after their last hero entered the van, I drew a Surprise Attack, which, since we had all earlier agreed that the van was essentially a two-space moving building, meant that I could place my Zombie DIRECTLY IN THEIR VAN! Always check behind the seats.

Did I mention that I got Rotten Bodies on the same turn? So, yeah. Four wounded heroes stuck in a van with an unkillable Zombie. So rad.

As the Heroes drove out of town in the driving rain I managed to take down two of them and wound the others a bit more -- I also drew Bickering so I was able to stall them a bit more. What an awful time to have an argument!

They did eventually kill me and escape, but with such a dramatic ending I think everyone left the game feeling extremely satisfied.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me!
Love that! "Always check behind the seats" indeed!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Sounds like a excellent game with lots of cinematc moments. Cool van too!
07-29-2012, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2012 09:00 PM by Zombotanist.)
Lololol That is amazing. One of the best things abut LNoE (IMO) is that creativity is so easily integrated into the scenarios. I love the Queen van (I love Queen) and the idea is hilariously unique. Thanks for posting!

Feet with which to clutch the ground, legs to stand on and help withstand, while with arms and hands, teeth and nails, I struggle to kill and not be killed.