Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Been hanging around long enough...
10-11-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: Been hanging around long enough...
(10-10-2012 10:08 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 08:08 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  The great worm hasn't responded yet. Perhaps he/it is angry...

Thanks for jinxing my petition SDK. Insane19 Now I'm going to have to sacrifice that virgin that I'd been saving for myself...Insane20
---MSWatchmen01

I can assure you, I take no pleasure in evil...

If you are thinking of bringing Justin Bieper to the sacrificial alter, I advice you to "equip" him with a ball gag made of 7 auto-rotating scythe blades to prevent him from enchanting you with his cursed singing as it is known to cause cell necrosis in the brains of the lost souls who listen.

I hate to go munchy-munchy on already chewed up brains. Zombie03

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 10:37 PM
(10-11-2012 10:37 AM)scarydk Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 10:08 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 08:08 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  The great worm hasn't responded yet. Perhaps he/it is angry...

Thanks for jinxing my petition SDK. Insane19 Now I'm going to have to sacrifice that virgin that I'd been saving for myself...Insane20
---MSWatchmen01

I can assure you, I take no pleasure in evil...

If you are thinking of bringing Justin Bieper to the sacrificial alter, I advice you to "equip" him with a ball gag made of 7 auto-rotating scythe blades to prevent him from enchanting you with his cursed singing as it is known to cause cell necrosis in the brains of the lost souls who listen.

I hate to go munchy-munchy on already chewed up brains. Zombie03

Um, I'm dude, so I wouldn't be saving the Bebe for myself...Zombie12

Besides, I'm trying to appease the Great One, not make it madder...Insane20

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2012, 04:02 AM
Sorry. I tend to get busy and out of sorts every once in a while. Bad admin. BAD! Wait. Am I not Sarku?

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Whee!!! Shi Hai, the Worm Lives. Zombie03

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user