Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bikini Zombie Slayers?
03-21-2013, 05:04 AM
Bikini Zombie Slayers?
Anyone played Bikini Zombie Slayers for the Wii?

I played but never finished it. Mostly, I would just screw around wildly swinging the remote & nunchuck at the screen; it was loads of fun!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Bikini Zombie Slayers?
Was that the title, I thought that was Onchibara... I think that is how its spelled... chicks in bikinis killing zombies, every boys fantasy.. Watchmen02

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2013, 01:44 AM
(03-21-2013 06:14 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Was that the title, I thought that was Onchibara... I think that is how its spelled... chicks in bikinis killing zombies, every boys fantasy.. Watchmen02

Yep, that's the one. Fun game!
03-22-2013, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 02:56 PM by alderdust.)
(03-22-2013 01:44 AM)Kevthenurse Wrote:  
(03-21-2013 06:14 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Was that the title, I thought that was Onchibara... I think that is how its spelled... chicks in bikinis killing zombies, every boys fantasy.. Watchmen02

Yep, that's the one. Fun game!

Its spelled Onechanbara...looks like a knock off of lollipop chainsaw.

[Image: 250px-Onechanbara_Bikini_Samurai_Squad.jpg]

BTW Lollipop chainsaw is an awesome game...it has some quirky humor but has a comic book like feel to it when you play it.
[Image: Lollipop+Chainsaw+XBOX360-SPARE+(1).jpg]
03-22-2013, 03:14 PM
I have this game. I think this was released before Lollipop Chainsaw, so can't really say that Onechanbara is the ripoff.. The series even started on PS2.

It's entertaining at first, especially since the game responds well to the motion controls. But it gets old. Not a game that I'd play long (and I didn't, I just downloaded a save after completing the game once) but something that works okay if I'm in the mood for motion hack and slash.
03-22-2013, 03:28 PM
I played a bootleg of it at a buddies house on his Wii a few years back of Onechanbara. I always thought it was an import title.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
03-22-2013, 03:32 PM
(03-22-2013 03:14 PM)LabRat Wrote:  I have this game. I think this was released before Lollipop Chainsaw, so can't really say that Onechanbara is the ripoff.. The series even started on PS2.

It's entertaining at first, especially since the game responds well to the motion controls. But it gets old. Not a game that I'd play long (and I didn't, I just downloaded a save after completing the game once) but something that works okay if I'm in the mood for motion hack and slash.

Yeah lollipop chainsaw has a arcade feel to it its just a hack and slash do combos kinda game. its decent to play though cause its only like 15-20 bucks but i wont pay more than that for it.
03-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Re: Bikini Zombie Slayers?
For whatever reason i couldn't stand lollipop chainsaw...everything about it just annoyed me. It was just a button masher with an annoying protagonist. Sorry to be blunt for those of you who liked it. Not for me I guess.

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
06-21-2013, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 04:13 AM by DavidK.)
Well, I'm not so familiar with this game but guys will surely become interested to play this Hot game since zombie games are popular these days.