Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Billy hero card [help]
05-14-2011, 06:30 PM
RE: Billy hero card [help]
Good old Frog saves the day!Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2011, 12:27 AM
(05-13-2011 12:35 PM)mqstout Wrote:  
(05-13-2011 09:45 AM)SovTech Wrote:  When you're trying to prolong the inevitable, who are you going to call? Billy!

Zombie03

Lol!

Oh yes, that too...

"Run Billy, Run!"
"You can run, but you cant hide!"
etc...

I think that the thing is that Billy is nowhere as fun or promising as some of the other characters... Then again, my fav character is Amanda Watchmen02

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
05-20-2011, 07:25 PM
I will say Billy with a skateboard is a pretty scary thing, at lest from my personal experience.
05-21-2011, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2011 05:58 AM by vikinglad.)
(05-20-2011 07:25 PM)marcuso Wrote:  I will say Billy with a skateboard is a pretty scary thing, at lest from my personal experience.

I never got the skateboard. What expansion is that? Is it from Jade in the hero pack?
05-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah, unique item.

http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....Skateboard
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2011, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2011 08:14 AM by blekk42.)
(05-13-2011 02:13 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Billy's the sucky hero anyway.

Billy shouldn't be underestimated. He got much better since the release of SotF because he has better chance to build barricades and get Unique Item / Survival Tactics cards instead of Hero cards and this can make a difference.

Organize before they rise!
05-27-2011, 10:58 AM
I agree blekk. With the SotF expansion this does make quite a difference.
05-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Meh. I never play with barricades. The rule just doesn't work well for me/my group. (Unique/Survival, we do.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2011, 08:51 PM
(05-27-2011 12:35 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Meh. I never play with barricades. The rule just doesn't work well for me/my group. (Unique/Survival, we do.)

Every decent zombie movei has a "Let's barricade the house!" scene so it was a shame that we had to wait so long for the barricades in LNOE. If you don't like the original rule, you can houserule it. As for me the building part of the rule is fine, but if a zombie can break through a barricade, the barricade should be considered destroyed as other zombies can walk through the newly made hole.

Organize before they rise!
05-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Quote:Every decent zombie movei has a "Let's barricade the house!" scene so it was a shame that we had to wait so long for the barricades in LNOE. If you don't like the original rule, you can houserule it. As for me the building part of the rule is fine, but if a zombie can break through a barricade, the barricade should be considered destroyed as other zombies can walk through the newly made hole.

actually, that's a pretty good idea. I think we will have try that out next time we play. Having it so if 1 zombie breaks through during a turn, then all the rest of the zombies automatically break through, it makes sense. No one would use barricades if it completely removed the barricade though if they broke through, of course you could always make it harder to break through, hmmmm.... Thanks for the idea.