Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
10-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
I haven't read it, per se, but I have listened to the Graphic Audio production 3 or so times now. Highly recommend it. My favorite fantasy trilogy I've read in half a decade.

If you want to know more I can go into details but this is mostly to say: If you're looking for a good fantasy read you can't do much better than the Night Angel trilogy.

pick it up. Give you something to do while waiting for Shadows of Brimstone to arrive Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
My boyfriend's a huge fan of Brent Weeks'. He's read both that and his other series, The Lightbringer. I haven't read them, though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
Cool! Glad to hear there are more fans out there. The Lightbringer is great too. Some people think it's better, since the world is very original and the magic system is just really cool. I haven't read more than the first book in that set though since when I started it Book2: The Blinding Knife was not available, and I haven't taken the time to catch up since that time.
Find all posts by this user