Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BitF Cliff Wall same as Radio Antenna???
10-06-2014, 01:48 AM
BitF Cliff Wall same as Radio Antenna???
BitF Rulebook pg 5 states that a Cliff Wall may be crossed with the help of a Climbing Rope card. Since this special wall is marked with a Red Line, would the Radio Antenna in Timber Peak be utilized with a Climbing Rope as well?

I know the Timber Peak rulebook pg 21 states that No Model may enter that space, but this was before the introduction of the Climbing Rope and BitF.

I assume the answer is No, but I wanted to ask everybody's opinion on the matter. If it cannot be climbed, then it should have been marked with a different colored line instead of Red to avoid confusion.

Someone perched on top of the Antenna would probably present a major disadvantage to the Zombies/Martians anyways.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: BitF Cliff Wall same as Radio Antenna???
(10-06-2014 01:48 AM)DrkBlueXG Wrote:  If it cannot be climbed, then it should have been marked with a different colored line instead of Red to avoid confusion.

Not sure I completely agree. The red line to identify a special terrain / barrier with a scenario-specific explination is consistent enough for me.
10-07-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: BitF Cliff Wall same as Radio Antenna???
I think the antenna has a red X on it.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...