Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bitten- 4th of july fun
07-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Bitten- 4th of july fun
Bitten

Play this card on a Hero when they kill a Zombie in a fight. The next time the Hero would be wounded, instead they are turned into a Zombie Hero.

"ouch...dammit!"

Remains in Play

This card got MAJOR hoiliday usage—
1) Turning into a zombie hero would count as one of the zombies required kills to win correct?
2) If a hero is to be wounded then there's no way to prevent this card in play from turning the hero into a zombie hero correct?- for example playing a card that prevents that wound or a card that says this hero can not be killed this turn because that hero would still "to be wounded" which would trigger the Bitten card -right?

It was definitely the MVP card for the zombie team but we proud few heros still beat the townsfolk scenario saving 6 townsfolk with only Sheriff Anderson dieing/changing into an uber Zombie Hero that our entire group had to team up and kill in the General Store cause he just wouldnt leave us alone!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2009, 04:03 PM
RE: Bitten- 4th of july fun
1: Yes, it counts as a hero kill towards zombie victory.
2: I have used it that if the wound is prevented, Bitten doesn't happen. Your second case, "cannot be killed in any way" is open to discussion. That's a scenario I've never seen or thought of before. I would initially say that it does prevent Bitten, because it would count as killing the hero (per your first question). But, you do explicitly still take wounds, just not lethal ones, while that heroic card is active.

I would like to point out, if you are not aware, that any card that cancels a card can be used to cancel a remains in play card. The cards that explicitly say to cancel a 'remains in play' card is a more limited cancel card than a generic cancel card.

The instantly turn into a zombie hero cards (Bitten is one of them) are some of the zombie player's strongest cards in his arsenal. I've killed a geared-up, unwounded Sam with but two zombies with just that card. It was great when I managed to combine Bitten with Overconfidence (can't run away from zombies). Sadly, that was only on a two-wound teen.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply