Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Friday sale!
11-29-2013, 09:16 AM
Black Friday sale!
LNOE, ATOE, IFOS, and COPE are all $25 off. Pre-Order packs unveiled for ATOE: Dark Gothic, LNOE: Blood in the Forest, and the all new LNOE: Hold the Line Supplement. Yay! http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr...tegory=New

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: Black Friday sale!
Like I have anything left after my SoB MC Zombie03

MB-shouldn't you be resting after the KS madness? Watchmen02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
11-29-2013, 02:13 PM
New LNOE Supplement.....? Hmmm.... Better go search the couch cushions....
11-29-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2013 04:17 PM by mqstout.)
Will the Dryad for Dark Gothic be available separately if we don't preorder, similar to the one for this summer's COPE expansion?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-29-2013, 05:31 PM
Blood in the Forest and Hold the Line web expansion ordered
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-29-2013, 06:18 PM
I got $47 shipping to UK showing. Have I done something wrong or does it still make sense to pre-order BITF from FFP?
11-29-2013, 08:40 PM
A new supplement for LNOE? ... As if I needed another reason to love Flying Frog Productions... or as if I needed more reasons to part with my hard-earned money. LOL! I just cannot geek out enough about how awesome Flying Frog is for the fact that they always have something new coming out for their games. I, for one, plan to eventually collect everything. :-)

Unfortunately, sort of reaching my personal limit on expeditures for the month, so I will have to wait to pick it up until later. But, (along with everything else) Hold the Line WILL be mine in due time. :-)
11-30-2013, 12:46 AM
(11-29-2013 06:18 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I got $47 shipping to UK showing. Have I done something wrong or does it still make sense to pre-order BITF from FFP?

AP - have similar shipping issues to Australia. I've found main game and big box expansions from FFP just aren't worth it for me anyway. All other content seems to work out for me.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
11-30-2013, 02:08 AM
Oh man, definitely pre-ordering BITF and the new LNOE supplement.

"Sometimes dead is better."
11-30-2013, 01:45 PM
(11-29-2013 06:18 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I got $47 shipping to UK showing. Have I done something wrong or does it still make sense to pre-order BITF from FFP?

That is the shipping cost. I think it's about £28 but I just couldn't wait. The shipping costs are ridiculous but it's not FFP faultInsane19