Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Friday sale!
12-01-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Black Friday sale!
I will probably paint the two sets slightly different as we often play with 2 zombie players, it will match the 2 zombie pool setup we currently use. ZPs will be able to keep track who has ownership of these special zombies... At least in theory
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 01:34 PM by mqstout.)
Regarding the Dryad for Dark Gothic:

Quote:Hi Daryl,
It is not pre-order only, but you will only be able to get it by purchasing Dark Gothic directly through us either on our webstore or at a convention.

Thank you,
Mary Beth Magallanes
Flying Frog Productions, LLC

So it's a mini-expansion that won't be available for separate sale... I'm not sure I like the way things are going with our favorite game company. Insane19 And I'm in the US and get relatively normal shipping rates. I feel extra-badly for those outside the US who will have to pay not only MSRP (nb, I often do to support the Frog), but then really high shipping for the game.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2013, 11:40 PM
(12-03-2013 01:31 PM)mqstout Wrote:  So it's a mini-expansion that won't be available for separate sale...

My understanding is it's a standalone card game rather than an expansion for ATOE.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
12-04-2013, 12:10 AM
(12-03-2013 11:40 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  
(12-03-2013 01:31 PM)mqstout Wrote:  So it's a mini-expansion that won't be available for separate sale...

My understanding is it's a standalone card game rather than an expansion for ATOE.

I think he is referring to the pre order bonus
12-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I'm talking about the Dryad pack for Dark Gothic, not Dark Gothic itself.
12-04-2013, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 01:53 AM by ForestRunner.)
Gotcha. I've really got to stop using the forums while I'm at work. D'oh!

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
12-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Or, read MORE at work!