Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blank Photoshop ready hero template?
03-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Blank Photoshop ready hero template?
So there is a great bunch of templates in the Downloads section for LNoE heroes that you can simply open up in Photoshop and create your own. Works like a charm. Problem is, the characters I have in mind are better suited for Touch of Evil. Has anyone done a similar, ready-to-edit hero card?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2009, 09:42 PM
RE: Blank Photoshop ready hero template?
raysmo Wrote:So there is a great bunch of templates in the Downloads section for LNoE heroes that you can simply open up in Photoshop and create your own. Works like a charm. Problem is, the characters I have in mind are better suited for Touch of Evil. Has anyone done a similar, ready-to-edit hero card?

No..or at least no one has shared it yet.
Most here are more into LNoE so AToE doesn't get
the Love.....but we can hope.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-05-2009, 06:14 PM
I might make one. I have a template for the Villain materials, but so far Sarku hasn't approved it.
06-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Silerfire, I have no template on my moderation list (which I hate btw). I wish you guys could just upload and that's that... but anyhow... email it to me. I had trouble uploading when the size was too big.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Making a Hero Card Template now. Good god! - what pain in the ass the little details are. Oh well. It'll look good when I'm done, but it's going to take me a while.
06-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Excellent. I hope you noticed that I was able to get your templates up. I guess there is a limit to the size that can be uploaded. I'm guessing it's around 10MB. I tried to find a way to increase that limit, but there doesn't seem to be one.

FYI, the one file was 7.5 and it went up with no problem.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Sárku Wrote:Excellent. I hope you noticed that I was able to get your templates up. I guess there is a limit to the size that can be uploaded. I'm guessing it's around 10MB. I tried to find a way to increase that limit, but there doesn't seem to be one.

FYI, the one file was 7.5 and it went up with no problem.

I did notice: Many thanks! Yeah, the first couple of times I tried uploading it, I was thinking to myself... Maybe they're just not good templates or something. Good to know it wasn't just me!
06-11-2009, 10:52 PM
I just tried submitting it, but I don't know if it worked. It's huge. 11MB... winzipped. Tried using 7zip for maximum compression (15MB down to 6), but .7z files are not allowed. Insane19
06-16-2009, 07:56 PM
silerfire Wrote:I just tried submitting it, but I don't know if it worked. It's huge. 11MB... winzipped. Tried using 7zip for maximum compression (15MB down to 6), but .7z files are not allowed. Insane19

Any luck with this yet??
06-17-2009, 03:48 PM
I just emailed it to Sárku. Third time's a charm... hopefully.