Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blood In the Forest
02-27-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Blood In the Forest
The feral dead are a little delicate, due to decayed leg. Other than that it's epic.
Played our 1st game yesterday, felt it was biased to zombies, but made it felt like an epic struggle on a giant board. Very engrossing game. Feral are brutal. Behemoth was ineffective in the game due to lucky rolls and instant kills
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 09:46 PM
(02-27-2014 10:12 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(02-27-2014 10:00 PM)ch82 Wrote:  I've seen some posts about bad quality of components and warping boards. (BGG) Has anyone experienced this with this expansion?

I haven't had any issues. It's top notch as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, my boards are a little warped, and the corners were slightly snubbed, but not bad enough for me to take the time deal with it. 30 seconds in the microwave should correct the warping, from what I've heard.
04-27-2014, 12:08 PM
I got my copy a couple days ago and have already crammed in a couple games. I have to say, I *really* love the Lost in the Woods scenario - it's a very evocative concept (and I like taking the setting out of a town for some variety), plus the differently-shaped board, plus the forest squares, really changes the feel and dynamic of the game. It was a lot of fun, and the other scenarios look pretty promising too.

I really liked Carter, and partnering him with another character on the Tower Relay created a great super-searching combo that filled my hand with useful events (which has NEVER happened before!). Didn't get to see much play with Ophelia, unfortunately, but she looks like a great character!

Unfortunately, I haven't had much experience with the zombie champions yet (starting with a boatload of starting zombies really hinders the ability to get them into play with the Spawn tokens!), but as a Hero player, the threat of them had me quaking in my proverbial boots!

It's my first LNoE expansion thus far (I started with Timber Peak, so I guess I'm a bit of a newbie!), and it seems to gel so well. I'm sure it will only continue to be more awesome with time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2014, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 07:57 PM by ch82.)
Anyone have any sales data on the latest expansion ? I'm curious to see what the current health of the series is like
05-18-2014, 09:46 PM
Anyone else notice that Mr. Goddard is on some of the zombie cards? Guess he survived.